From stalking a person on Facebook to checking out your poop in the toilet bowl after you’ve gone to the bathroom, everyone does these sorts of things from time to time. However, it’s pretty much forbidden to talk about them, lest you are willing to take the inevitable ridicule and mocking from your friends and family. If you’re guilty of some of the behaviors on this list, don’t worry, your secret is safe with us.
1. Turning down the music while driving through unfamiliar territory.
2. Having a mental breakdown if someone doesn’t text back within 5 minutes.
3. Being afraid to delete old photos on your phone.
4. Picturing what would happen if you suddenly kissed the person you are conversing with.
5. Trying to hide your runny nose from others so they don’t know you’re sick.
6. Farting around other people and praying they don’t smell it.
7. Going down an Instagram rabbit hole and forgetting what you’re even doing.
8. Feeling like you are an imposter in your workplace.
9. Making plans with friends that you know you aren’t going to follow through on.
10. Posting something on social media then deleting it when it only gets one like.
11. Leaving a store without buying anything and feeling guilty.
12. Cringing when you remember something you did in the past.
13. Holding a TV remote sideways to try and get it to work.
14. Wondering if people you used to date or be friends with still think about you.
15. Listening to other stranger’s conversations and judging them.
16. Picturing yourself on stage singing songs that you are listening to.
17. Panicking when the cashier is serving the next customer and you’re still attempting to put your change away.
18. Slipping your hand underneath your shirt or down your pants while watching television.
19. Waiting awkwardly for someone in the store to move out of the way.
20. Stalking someone on Facebook.
21. Ignoring the phone while you are browsing the web and don’t want to be interrupted.
22. Talking to yourself out loud.
23. Calculating how many hours of sleep you can still get while lying in bed.
24. Checking out your poop in the toilet before flushing it.
25. Laying in bed wondering what you are doing with you life.
26. Picking up your underwear with your feet and tossing it up in the air to grab it.
27. Faking a laugh when you have no idea what the other person said.
28. Picking your nose.
29. Double checking simple math with a calculator.
30. Having a crush on a professor, teacher, or instructor.
31. Seeing a text come in, thinking about what to say, and then never saying anything.
32. Refusing to throw away old clothes that you don’t wear anymore.
33. Feeling very insecure at times.
34. Becoming an expert on health after doing one healthy thing.
35. Playing with cooking utensils.