While most of us have to deal with neighbors nearly as boring as us, some people are blessed to live next to some of the most eccentric and unconventional folks there are.
If you’ve ever done anything like the things on this list, just know your neighbor appreciates you. Probably. I think.
1. Talk about the Cold War, huh?
2. What to expect when you’re expecting.
3. Maybe they have something important to talk about. It’s none of your business.
4. “That’s got to be the best pirate I’ve ever seen.”
5. Whoever you are, just know you’ve been told off.
6. How else is he supposed to let people know about the folly of man?
7. Maybe now, Bob will stop asking.
8. Excuse you, it’s called rear-wheel drive.
Silly neighbor. Don’t you know that putting the reindeer behind the sled eliminates understeer and makes the sled handle better? I think you’re the one who’s confused here. Of course, this would present an issue with Rudolph’s red nose. It’ll be no use lighting through the fog if he’s back there.
9. That’s actually kinda cute.
Keeping things organized is never a bad thing. Plus, wouldn’t want someone dumping their trash into your trash can, right? Best let them know which one is yours. In bold, black text preferably.
10. Always read the warning labels.
It was probably an accident. If this weren’t an accident, the implication would be a whole lot worse than the “accident” itself, don’t you think? I at least hope the cookies were good. Would you say they were to die for?
11. Right back at you.
I really have to applaud the ingenuity of this dad. Taking that spite and manifesting it into a creative solution is exactly the definition of a power move. Now let’s see how he likes having his own blinding lights piercing into his house.
12. Different strokes for different folks.
A barbecue and some beer can be just as therapeutic as flowers and a beach chair, I’d say. It’s always fun to see what other people’s priorities are.
Geez, imagine living next to any of these folks. Unless you’re just like one of these folks. If this list hit a bit close to home (no pun intended), then give the share button a click!
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.